The Master Sampler 6210A offers a new user interface that is intuitive and simple to use.
Complex routines such as internal standard addition, solvent addition or agitation for extraction are accomplished through our drag-and-drop interface that makes even the most difficult routines simple to perform
- High precision improves %RSD.
- A wide variety of syringe sizes.
- Control of plunger and injection speeds.
- Multiple injection port capability.
- Air gapping
- 6 position incubator with precise temperature control up to 200°C.
- Orbital and Oscillation mixing at various speeds.
- Intelligent automation maximizes throughput.
- Various syringe sizes available up to 5ml (2.5ml standard).
- Multiple vial sizes can be used with inserts in the incubator (20ml standard).
Solid Phase Micro Extraction (SPME) Injection
- Conditioning station included!
- SPME option includes conditioning station.
- Orbital and oscillation of the6 positions incubator during extraction.
- Optional single-magnet mixer station.
- Unlike other techniques, SPME fully automates extraction and desorption.